OUTPATIENT CARE “NURSERY SCHOOL” with speech therapist
According to this program RIC "EUROINS" LTD organizes and pays for the provision of medical services to the insured persons under VMI Contracts included in compulsory, preliminary, periodic medical examinations before the child enters the nursery, kindergarten.
Medical care according to the Program is carried out at the availability of the form 063-U (vaccinations) or outpatient medical card of the child.
Medical insurance program includes:
- Consultations of medical specialists - ophthalmologist, otolaryngologist, children's surgeon, neurologist, pediatric dentist, obstetrician-gynecologist, urologist (andrologist), speech therapist (3-years).
- Laboratory diagnostics - general blood analysis, general urine analysis, stool ova and parasites test, analysis of glucose level in blood, blood clotting ability time and bleeding time.
- Conclusion - the final inspection of the pediatrician with final epicrisis.
НThe following is not included in the insurance program and is not paid by RIC "EUROINS" LTD:
- Prevention and treatment of diseases identified during examination.
- Carrying out of immuno-serological diagnosis in the absence of data on the safety vaccinations.
- Vaccination (including tuberculin test - Mantoux test).
EXCLUSION OF MEDICAL PROGRAM
Medial services associated with the following diagnosed diseases and its complications are not provided according to the program - health problems associated with self-injuring, including the attempt to commit suicide; HIV infection; acute and chronic hepatitis, with the exception of acute cases of hepatitis "A" and "B"; especially dangerous infectious diseases, including plague, cholera, smallpox, yellow and other viral hemorrhagic fevers; radiation sickness; mental and behavioral disorders, epilepsy, alcoholism, drug addiction, substance addiction, mental retardation; central nervous system disorders: cerebral palsy, demyelinating diseases, encephalitis and arachnoiditis, persistent dysfunction of the central or peripheral nervous system, as a result of past illnesses or injuries; conductive and sensorineural hearing loss; tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, leprosy, cystic fibrosis; congenital anomalies (birth defects), genetic disease; systemic connective tissue disease (rheumatic fever, systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, rheumatoid arthritis); cancer and congenital diseases of the blood; diseases accompanied by renal or hepatic insufficiency, requiring extracorporeal blood purification techniques, including chronic glomerulonephritis (nephrotic and mixed forms), chronic pyelonephritis with renal impairment; malignant neoplasms; endocrine diseases accompanied by severe failure function of the endocrine glands, including diabetes - a separate program; immunodeficiency (primary and secondary); severe course of chronic obstructive bronchopulmonary diseases; 1-2 disability groups.